Here are a few facts that we hope will address some of the questions you may have:
We meet on the beautiful and conveniently located campus of Mill Brook Elementary School (53 S Curtisville Rd, Concord, NH). If you or anyone accompanying you would be helped by parking in the spaces directly in front of the building, please do so! The facility and grounds are fully handicap accessible.
Note: Sunday School will not meet for the month of August. We will begin again on September 8.
We have one adult Sunday School class and three children’s classes in addition to the nursery. Sunday School begins at 9am. A greeter will be glad to help you find the various classrooms.
- Baby-Age 3: Nursery led by a rotating staff of volunteer church members
- Ages 3-1st Grade: Nancy LaFrance, Linda Pape, Heather Osborne, and Elizabeth Menard are teaching through “Generations of Grace”
- 2nd-5th Grade: Dave and Christine Hinckley are teaching through “Generations of Grace”
- Youth Class (grades 6-12): Keith Carter and Tom Osborne are teaching through “Biblical Doctrine” by John MacArthur and Richard Mayhue
- Adults: Pastor Gabe is going through a study on the Reformation, and Ethan Uy is leading a study on “Shepherding your Child’s Heart” by Tedd Tripp
We meet for worship at 10am in the Auditorium which currently has seating for around 200+ people.
In our singing together, we seek to emphasize the great truths of God and His Gospel. We purposefully draw from both the best hymns of the past and the best hymns and songs being written today. Our intent is that the instruments (currently piano) serve to assist, not replace or drown out, the joyous and reverent singing of the congregation.
Our worship services typically last 80-90 minutes in large part because of the attention we want to give to the reading and preaching of God’s Word.
A highlight of our meeting together on Sundays is the informal fellowship that takes place after our worship services. Coffee and tea are provided. People are eager to visit with one another and often remain for an hour after the worship service! (Don’t worry, you are free to leave at any time!)
In our 5:30pm evening worship services, we spend time in prayer together and give attention to the preaching of another portion of God’s Word. Pastor Gabe is currently teaching through the book of 2 Samuel.
Nursery is available for children up to age four during both Sunday School and morning worship.
We intentionally encourage children above the age of four to remain with their parents in the worship service. While we are fully aware of the challenge it is for some wiggling little ones to remain in the worship service, it is our firm belief that children are learning about the greatness of God as they observe and participate with worshiping adult believers.